Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Don't know.

I really don't even know what I want to write about today. I signed a lease on an apartment. Its now all coming together for me, and I am quite happy. I have the stresses day to do of school, work, and my daughter, and now I took on this. What the hell was I thinking. But in the same sence, I am happy with the choice that I made and feel like this decision will be the best on in the long run. I have been running around like crazy today. My daughter is sick, and I haven't seen her all day. I work constantly, and if im not working im at school. I finally got a day with just my girl and I and I played with her all day. I love spending time with her. She is getting too big too fast. I can't even imagine what it is going to be like when she is a year old, or two years old. She already has such a personality.

1 comment:

  1. Shelley,

    It sounds like things are really coming together for you! I know things are stressful, but you have a lot of positive to undermine the stress (although I know it is easier said than done). Please know I am here for you if there is anything I can do...

    ReplyDelete