Monday, March 8, 2010

Life is good

So i recentley started renting a townhouse in york. I never knew how much work renting something would be. I remember when I was younger and I was living with my parents I was constantly asking my mom why she was cleaning on the days she had off. I thought she should just relax and take a day off. Well, now I know how she feels. It seems like everytime I pick something up, and clean, 20 minutes later my house is a mess. It doesn't help that I have a 10 month old who is constantly behind me terrorizing everything that I clean. I wouldn't have it any other way though. I love the life that I live. I have a good job, good friends, and I am constantly around the people that I love. Being on my own is a lot of stress, I think that I took a lot for granted when I was living with my parents. They were constantly helping me take care of my daughter. It's a lot of work, but I know that I can do it on my own. I love living with her. I live with an amazing boyfriend who hellps me out a lot too. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for me. I believe everything happens for a reason. I feel like with all the bullshit that I dealt with for so long, its all finally coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment